Saturday, November 1, 2008

College "Week 1"

What a week it has been! Life is much harder with two classes to deal with instead of one! With assignments wrapping up in my Learning Theory and Practice class, things have been crazy. I am having a hard time balancing work, school, family and self time. I am very interested in this class but at the same time very frustrated. I look at the syllabus and it scares me! I am not a technology savvy person. It really would have been nice to at least meet once. This class seems to be a bit disorganized. It is very difficult to see when assignments are due because they aren't all in the same place. I find this class hard to follow due to its lack of organization. I haven't been around blogs, pod casts or making my own website before. I am looking forward to learning new skills as they will be beneficial for me as a teacher.

No comments: